Accutive is a leading provider of Capitalstream services and we understand the need to keep your loan origination platform well-maintained and updated. So, whether your systems are self-hosted, hosted by Linedata, or a combination of both, we can help you.
Accutive provides the following services to protect your investment in the Linedata Capitalstream loan origination platform:
The Capitalstream Application Health Assessment provides a review of performance metrics and logs across all application tiers (excludes database) to ensure the ongoing health of the system. The database tier is reviewed as part of the Oracle Database Health Assessment.
This assessment will:
- Recommend optimal settings for customer specific hardware environment
- Ensure your set up includes useful log settings to generate actionable information
- Provide input for additional environment resources and assist in proactive planning for environment growth
- Ensure application performance and resource utilization remain within acceptable ranges and do not exceed thresholds
- Identify areas to integrate with enterprise monitoring system to provide meaningful alerts to operational staff
- Deliver a prioritized list of items to be reviewed and addressed prior to next review
Accutive can develop and roll out new features to your Capitalstream platform to enable you to adapt to a constantly changing and challenging business environment. This includes integrating the Capitalstream platform with other key applications including your digital transformation efforts.
Between them, Accutive’s team has decades of experience customizing the Capitalstream application to meet our customers’ needs. All customizations are done following Capitalstream platform best practices to ensure the compatibility of future upgrades.
- As specified to your requirements, the development, deployment package and documentation of new product functionality.
- Any required troubleshooting.
Does your Capitalstream platform suffer from sub-optimal performance? Is this performance level cutting into your business operations goals? Accutive Financial Services offers ongoing support and application performance tuning services that can help organizations improve the performance of their Capitalstream platform. Let us help you tune-up your system for maximum throughput.
- Client consultation and discussion on pain points and concerns.
- Review of common issues and rode to include:
- Memory configuration
- Any other performance degrading issues
- Document all findings in a written report
- Make performance tuning recommendations
Accutive can address your process automation challenges by initiating a review of existing workflows, business rules, task assignments and screen layouts to optimize and automate your loan processing increasing efficiencies across all departments. Let the platform do the work for you by aggregating and evaluating data throughout the system eliminating duplicate entry, duplicate reviews and manual calculations. Through automation, your organization can ensure tasks and reviews are completed accurately and consistently while addressing regulatory compliance requirements and internal policy adherence.
- A report of findings; areas for improvement
- An estimated timeframe and cost for implementing recommended improvements
Ongoing Maintenance & Support
Accutive’s Capitalstream consultants will regularly review your Capitalstream environments and provide insights and recommendations, apply hot fixes and service packs, or support your team with applying them, make screen and workflow changes in support of your business processes and more, to ensure you gain maximum leverage from your Capitalstream platform. Furthermore, by keeping your Capitalstream platform up-to-date, your organization will be able to take advantage of all fixes, and new capabilities; and reduce the risk of security related incidents. This service includes working with your internal teams to facilitate the integration of new applications, environments, etc. with your Capitalstream solution.
- Support internal business and technical units with
- Hot fixes
- Service Packs
- Knowledge Transfer
- Track and document all work to effectively communicate all changes to your team
Accutive can provide detailed and customized training to enable your staff to support your Capitalstream solutions. Training can be performed onsite or at Accutive’s training location in Southern California.
- Capitalstream technical training
Leverage Accutive Financial Services to:
- Expedite completion of your objectives without expanding your IT department
- Limit the impact on daily business operations
- Provide resource augmentation to supplement your project team or provide the expertise to lead your project
- Work directly with your development staff to combine hands-on knowledge your team already has with the experience of our specialists